Need to verify your PVC Pipe Size?
If you need to verify what size PVC pipe you have, or to figure what size you want to use for your project, print our FORMUFIT PVC Size Guide and verify your PVC pipe size prior to placing an order with FORMUFIT. This will reduce the likelyhood of having to return or exchange items, due to incorrect size ordering or misunderstandings.
Understanding PVC pipe sizes doesn't have to be confusing. PVC pipe is extremely easy to build with, however, the sizes of PVC pipe are determined by thier inside diameter, and not thier outside diameter. This can sometimes confuse those who are new to working with PVC and can cause frustration when ordering. The FORMUFIT PVC Size Guide makes it simple to determine what pipe size you currently have, or what the best uses of each PVC pipe are. To use the guide, follow these easy steps:
- Download the FORMUFIT PVC Size Guide by clicking the Download PDF button below.
- Open the downloaded document in Adobe Reader (download) on a Windows PC, or using Preview on the Mac.
- Select File > Print, then do the following:
Place a penny on the circle indicated to verify that the PVC Size Guide printed to scale.
Once printed, you can:
- On a Windows PC, make sure that Page Size & Handling is set to Actual Size, then click Print.
- On a Mac, make sure that Scale is set to 100%, then click Print.
- Hold up your already-purchased pipe to the pipe profiles on the size guide and determine the correct PVC size for your pipe.
- Take the FORMUFIT PVC Size Guide with you to your hardware store or home center to verify that you are purchasing the proper PVC pipe size for your project.